Softproofing allows you to see a representation of your photos on our different print materials. Different prints materials will have different color capabilities which may affect how you edit your photo or which material works best for each particular photo.
How to Softproof:
- Add our ICC profiles to the following directory.
- Our ICC profiles can be found here.
- Right-click the profile and select "install profile".
- In Photoshop open your image you wish to proof and select "View" —> "Proof Setup" —> "Custom" to open soft proofing dialog.
- Lightroom does not support CMYK profiling, but does support RGB. Paper prints use RGB profiles while other products use CMYK profiles. We recommend using Photoshop since it supports both RGB and CMYK color spaces.
- In the field "Device to Simulate" select one of our profiles you wish to soft proof, select "preview" and click ok.
Please do not embed our printer ICC profiles into your photo. These profiles are meant for simulation. For best results, keep your photo in RGB colour space with either colour profile sRGB or Adobe RGB 1998 embedded.