Please find our recommended guidelines below:
- We accept most common file formats: .jpg, .pdf, .tiff, and .png.
- Embedded colour space should be sRGB or Adobe RGB 1998.
- There is no need to adjust print size prior to uploading as our software will render each image at the optimum resolution.
- You can add 2-3mm bleed for paper prints, although it is not necessary, unless you have important details at the very edges of your photo, such as a signature or frame. For example, if you upload a 50x50cm image we will print at 50,2 x 50,2cm and cut to 50x50cm.
- All files are individually checked before printing to ensure they are suitable for printing and can be produced in the highest quality. If you’re not certain about your files, feel free to contact us and we’ll check your files for you.